Preparing the Gnocco Fritto:
1. Place the flour on a flat work surface, making a well in the middle.
2. Dissolve the fresh yeast in water (or milk) that has previously been heated to 30° C, and once dissolved, add the yeast mixture to the well in the flour and start kneading.
3. Add the lard (or sunflower oil), then add the salt and continue to knead the dough until soft, smooth and elastic.
4. Cover the dough in a bowl with a sheet of plastic and let this rise at room temperature for 30 minutes.
5. When the dough has risen, roll it into lengthways and until it is 3mm thick. Cut the dough at an angle, making diamond shapes.
6. Heat the oil in a deep pan and fry the dough for a few seconds on both sides until puffy and a light golden colour.
Preparing the Sriracha Aioli
1. Begin by preheating the oven to 180 C.
2. Place the heads of garlic on a large sheet of foil, drizzling them with a little bit of olive oil.
3. Wrap the foil up, and roast in the oven for 20-30minutes, until the heads are soft. Once cool enough to handle remove the cloves from the skins and set aside.
4. Mix the egg yolks in a blender or processor, adding the remaining olive oil a little bit at a time whilst the blender or processor is still on. This will form a thick consistency.
5. Add in the roasted garlic cloves, and continue to blend. Then add in the lemon juice, salt and pepper and continue to blend.
6. Finally, add in the Flying Goose Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce (measuring 1 part sriracha to 2 parts aioli) and continue to blend until all of the ingredients are incorporated.