1. put 2 T Evoo in a hot sauce pan. Add garlic, red chilli and prawn shells and let sizzle for 30 seconds, then add tomato previously crushed with a blender, season with salt and let simmer for 15 min.
2. Salt boiling water, add Linguine and cook until “al dente”.
3. in the meanwhile put 2 T Evoo in a large skillet and saute’ sliced baby marrows for 7 minutes. Add prawns and cook for 3 more minutes.
4. Strain the cooked tomato sauce, discard shells and pour it into the skillet. Drain cooked pasta and stir in the sauce for a few more minutes with a splash of the cooking water.
5. plate dish and garnish with chopped Italian parsley.