For the duck:
1. Put the oven on 180 C. Place the duck in a pan with a drizzle of oil. Pan fry for 3 minutes on both sides and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
2. After 15 minutes slice and place aside, ready to add to the curry mixture.
For the curry:
3. Pour the coconut cream powder in a bowl, add 1 cup of hot water and dissolve. Keep aside.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a saucepan. Add the curry paste and stir-fry until the aroma develops. Lower the heat.
5. Add the coconut cream and bring to the boil .
6. Add the roasted duck, vegetables, dried spices, fish sauce (to your taste) and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
7. Simmer until the duck and vegetables are cooked to your taste.
Serve the curry with Blue Elephant Thai Jasmine Rice.
This recipe works with any protein, such as Tofu, prawns or chicken. The vegetables can be swapped for those of your choice.