1. Bring the stock to a boil in a saucepan and cook the chicken breasts for 3 minutes. Remove from heat, cover and let simmer for other 10 minutes. put breasts aside and let cool to room temperature before shredding it using your hands or two forks.
2. Heat the sunflower oil and fry gently the brinjals until tender and lightly browned on the outside. Pat dry with kitchen paper to eliminate excess oil and put aside.
3. Cook your noodles in the chicken stock used previously. When ready drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking process.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, mirin, rice vinegar, ginger, garlic, chilli and half of the spring onions. Now stir in the fried brinjals, pulled chicken breasts and let it marinate covered for 5 minutes.
5. Serve noodles topped with the marinated ingredients, sprinkle with remaining spring onions, add a dash of extra virgin olive oil and season to taste.